- Shop our online store and get Free Shipping for orders over 50$!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Stenotic Naries Corrective Surgery
• Stenotic nares (pinched or narrow nostrils) is an abnormaility that can occur in specific breeds of flat face dogs such as pugs, bulldogs, and boxers (brachycephalic breeds).
• This condition of pinched nostrils causes the resistance of airflow through the upper respiratory tract and leads to respiratory problems including difficulty breathing, snorting, and/or snoring.
• The doctors at Jane Animal Hospital can correct this problem by surgically widening the nostrils.
• This corrective surgery will allow for increased air flow and improve breathing problems.
• If your pet is a candidate, the Stentoic Nare Corrective Surgery can be performed as early as your pet's spay or neuter to prevent future respiratory problems. It can also be performed at any time during your pet's life.
Before Surgery After Surgery